Monday, February 27, 2006

Introduction

My name is Chip Crush, and this is my first post as a blogger. How would I describe myself? I am first and foremost a disciple of Jesus Christ. I am by no means a perfect follower, but "it is God who works in [me] to will and to act according to His good purpose" (Philippians 2:13). Knowing that helps me to strive to live Coram Deo, that is, "Before the face of God." This blog will often contain my thoughts on this relationship between man and God, that I must do it and that God is doing it in me. I am a student of reformed or biblical theology, and many of the things I will mention on this blog will relate to understanding this relationship.

Continuing to describe myself, I am husband to a beautiful, and more importantly, godly wife and father of three children; I have written a book, Biblical Glasses, and I am working on a Bible commentary, A Work in Progress. I work with my dad in a small family-owned-and-operated business, Industrial Carbide Saw & Tool Corp. I am currently renovating a house, which should be done in the next month. I attended and earned a Marketing Degree from Auburn University, where I met my wife. Both of us were swimmers for the many-time National Champions. That's me in a nut-shell, though I'd never fit....

I may post daily, or never again. I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for viewing this page!


No comments: